Well, there is snow now.
I'm already at work.
Now here's the dilemma. Several people have left work once it started. However, the weather forecasts are saying it should warm up and turn to rain by this afternoon. Which in my head goes, "Well, if that's going to happen, I might as well stay for the full day and not waste vacation."
The only thing that worries me is, what if they're wrong?
Then I stay here and have 8 hours worth of snow on the ground when I leave. And I have to take an old 2 lane back road home.